Tuesday, January 3, 2012


I just saw a posting by my blogger friend Özlem of  Ozlem's Turkish Table that I'd like to recommend to all my dear readers. Yes, okay this is the first time I am promoting something and - full disclosure - I do not have any interest in this - but for all of you who enjoyed reading about my Istanbul adventures (see October and November 2011 postings) - here is the perfect opportunity to enjoy some of the same and much more. So have a look at http://www.ozlemsturkishtable.com/2012/01/fascinating-istanbul-and-grand-turkey.html
and if you go send me a link to your blog when posting about your Turkish adventures!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara! Here I am in Sydney and quickly catching up on everyone's blogs since I am up early! Hope all is well with you both - I liked your fondue a deux, BTW .... xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Barbara,

    This is so very kind of you, I can not thank you enough, what a kind gesture:) I hope, one day I would be lucky enough to show you all my fav. hangouts in Turkey, as my guest. My heartfelt thanks again:)
    with love,
    Ozlem

    ReplyDelete